What is Real Behind the Scenes Book
The art of creating a film extends far beyond what the lens allows us to see. It requires; creativity, dedication and the skills of a specialised team. A specialised team who's skills are mostly only acknowledged and recognised in a few lines of text, at the end of the film, in the credit role. This 'one of a kind' hardcover book documents the dialogues and landscapes during the production of the film.
- Limited to a print run of 108 copies and personally signed by Sharon Gannon, David Life and the film's director, Jay Mac.
- Forward by Misch McNamara, the film director's partner, who illustrates another perspective to the creation of the film
- Hardcover coffee table book, in stunning landscape format 290mmx210mm (11.5inx8.3in)
- 44 pages of 'behind the scenes' photography and quirky stories told from the perspective of the film's director, Jay Mac
- Printed and designed in South Africa and printed on Cyclus Offset, 100% recycled paper
- A full thank you list of the film's Indiegogo backers / film's contributors
- In addition you will also receive a coupon to download a digital version of the film.